WE VALUE YOUR SERVICE, AND WE’D LIKE TO OFFER YOu A SPECIAL BENEFIT TO THANK YOU!
U.S. MILITARY ON THE MOVE® is a free real estate rebate and information program that allows you to earn cash back when you buy or sell a home (in states where allowed by law*).
WHEN YOU BUY OR SELL A HOME through U.S. Military on the Move®, you’ll receive a cash rebate* based on the actual sales price – not a fixed amount based on a range of values – and you’ll receive your rebate at closing!
CALCULATE YOUR REBATE HERE.
IF YOU PLAN TO RENT A HOME, we can help! Our members will provide comprehensive information about the area, counseling on local rental practices and will even send information on listings that meet your criteria.
REBATES ARE GREAT, but there are many other important considerations when choosing a real estate company. Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® is a global network of 565 premier real estate firms with 4,100 offices and 130,000 sales associates in 65 countries around the world.
Collectively, this group produces 1.1 million transactions valued at $368 billion in home sales annually, more than any national real estate brand. LeadingRE dominates the list of top 500 real estate firms in the United States, with more No. 1 market leaders in the top 100 markets than any national brand.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO YOU?
- Quality agents, quality service from top independent brokers who live and work in the market
- No required mortgage lender – choose any lender you wish
- No dollar limit on rebates
- Rebate paid at settlement
FOR ELIGIBILITY INFORMATION, visit USMilitaryOnTheMove.com/EbbyHalliday for more details.
As a certified U.S. MILITARY ON THE MOVE® real estate professional, let me guide you through the process.
CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Rebates are not allowed in all states. In some states, a gift card or commission credit at closing may be provided in lieu of the Cash-Back bonus. You must register with U.S. Military on the Move® before contacting a real estate agent and be represented by the assigned real estate firm at closing to qualify. All real estate transactions are negotiable. U.S. Military on the Move® cannot be combined with any other brokerage sponsored program. Other terms and conditions may apply.